Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred percent digital.
We are pioneering a new model for a new digital world. Deloitte Digital is a unique combination of a digital agency and a consultancy under one, integrated, global practice. We are defining the digital landscape.
You have left the straight lined career path for a developer and developed yourself in deployment operations? You pushed beyond your defined areas of competencies and gained a holistic view of technical environments? You’re innovative, quick-thinking and eager to learn more? Does curiosity feed your soul? Great!
We are searching for an universal mastermind who wants to use synergy effects from all (technical) worlds knowledge! We are searching for a
As part of our team you’ll be responsible for developing cutting-edge digital solutions. You'll have the chance to work with some of the best developers, UX designers and strategists in the business, using digital to shape the future of how we live, work and play.
In your challenging facts:
- Participate on design and architecture of software solutions
- Maintain and improve our delivery pipeline through development and operations
- Reduce divergence loss with agile thinking and automation
- Take care of incidents and resolve them in a suitable way (any between creative and rock-solid)
- Reasonable decision making with respect to given circumstances. Our projects are challenging and very diversified, so it never gets boring
- Work smart, efficient and keep you and our projects calm (nerves of steel with creative touch)
- Master in creativity and hacking
- Advanced knowledge of...
… Software Engineering and Development
… Java, .Net and PHP platforms
… Nginx, Jetty
… Python and bash scripting
- Bonus points for: windows server adminstration, Azure/ AWS/ Heroku, PowerShell, Spring, Symfony, Angular, Puppet, Ansible
Apart of the hard facts, you have or are:
- balanced knowledge from development, operations and QA areas
- a solid technical background, with experience in implementation work
- foundational grasp of agile and lean delivery concepts and methodologies, and evidence of successfully applying this knowledge when working in technical teams
- familiar with what might be referred to as the "DevOps toolkit": continuous integration platforms, infrastructure-as-code
- understanding that it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives (If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better!)
- Work hand-in-hand with our high-class international clients to apply the right solution
- Work alongside recognized experts and well educated teamplayers
- Principle of flat hierarchy and open door policy
- We value difference in our multicultural teams
- We boost and steer your career with internal mobility and advanced trainings
- We have flexible working arrangements
- Benefit from the support of a global organisation and network with decision making processes steered by the Austrian memberfirm
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
Annual gross salary from € 37.100,- depending on your academic background and professional experience. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits.