Primavera Experts (m/f/d) - Project Planning
40 years now IVM contributes its know-how to innovative projects in Austria. We are a technology service enterprise for the international industry and support our customers in their development projects.
Time for a new challenge!
- Implementation of complete and complex project plans and planning units
- Development of views/layouts and complex reports using “Report Wizard” and “Report Editor”
- Support and coaching of Primavera users like project managers, project planners and portfolio managers concerning planning, tracking and monitoring of schedule/float, critical path, budget/costs, workload, resource leveling and earned value management
- Analysis and fixing of issues/problems concerning project data, project schedules, dependencies, and data exchanges
- Generation of project reports on demand
- Contribution to the definition of guidelines to harmonize business processes
- Report to the Head of Project Management Office
Skills are the key!
- At least 5 years of professional experience in project planning
- Knowledge of “Primavera” project management tools like
- Primavera P6 Professional Project Management, or former versions like
- Primavera Enterprise P3e
- Primavera Project Planner P3
- SureTrak Project Manager
- Know How of Primavera concepts, functions, data, methods and processes
- Knowledge in any ERP System (preferably Oracle E-Business Suite)
- Basic business process modelling skills
- Basic knowledge of business administration
- IT competence (communication, presentation, organization) and command of basic office related tooling (MS Office)
- Good command of English language mandatory, German language preferred
- Experience in handling Microsoft Project is a plus
- Open and communicative, structured and organized
- Willing to travel to attend meetings and workshops (within Europe)
These are the benefits!
- Long-term career planning
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Competent team
- Motivating working atmosphere
- Great accessibility by public transport
- Subsidies for public transportation and meals at the canteen on site
Monthly gross salary: at least € 3.000 (depending on qualifications and experience)
International Customers have selected IVM as their strategic partner; therefore, we increase our international team in Vienna. If you are interested in this career opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
For further information about the job, please contact
Ing. Thomas Hartinger.
IVM Technical Consultants Wien Ges.m.b.H.
Schönbrunner Allee 1-5
2331 Wien Vösendorf