Boehringer Ingelheim is looking for business analysts for its newly established department “EUCAN Analytics & Insights”. The members of this team will be responsible for developing reports and dashboards in the area of marketing and sales and make them available to various user groups across EUCAN (Europe, Russia, Kazakhstan, Israel, Canada, Australia and New Zealand).
This position will be enabling an informed decision-making process as well as help answer of key business questions throughout life cycle of our brands through the delivery of insightful reports and dashboards. They will help turn data into insights and insights into actions in a quick and efficient manner and will enable deeper understanding of our customers and the effectiveness of our sales and marketing efforts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be the single supplier of all dashboards and reports required by users in different departments. Those dashboards will comprise data from various sources, including secondary market research data, data from our CRM system, digital marketing activity data, internal ERP and financial data
- You will closely collaborate with your peers responsible for data management and integration as well as the cross-functional key users in the local and corporate organizations and act as second-level support related to report usage
- You will take care of the change requests from key users and support creating user requirement specifications, testing and deployment throughout the data and analytical process
- Excellent skills in data manipulation and analysis and – ideally – familiar with pharma analytics and datasets (e.g. CRM data, digital marketing/sales data, etc.)
- Being able to turn data and information into actionable insights through analytic techniques (e.g. data visualisation, filtering, slicing, aggregation, etc.)
- Experienced in specialized business intelligence software (e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview).
- Previous experience with analytic, data-centric systems and tools (Access, Adobe Workbench, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Basic understanding of databases and may even be able to write simple queries in SQL
- Fluency in oral and written English. German would be a plus
Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
Company pension scheme, because your future matters
Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 36,433.04 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Matthäus Vogel.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.