Would you like to be part of Boehringer Ingelheim’s digital transformation? Are you interested in innovating our drug development process? This is happening with B2P2 (Biomarker-Based Patient Population), a new digital product empowering translation medicine.
Do you want to be part of our cross-functional team based in Vienna that will develop and launch this incredible solution with an impact? Join our exciting journey and apply!
As a UX Designer, you will work closely with product owner, scrum master, data scientists and software engineers. Your primary responsibility will be to bring the user into the center of team conversations and drive design from end-to-end. This includes leading user research, synthesis, ideation, designing & prototyping, as well as usability testing and supporting the growth of the application.
Duties & Responsibilities
- In your new role, you help the team to build an innovative data-rich web application that users love. You do that by conducting user research and developing design concepts based on user insights.
- You consult and influence the team and key stakeholders to apply user-centered design mindset
- You design and deliver low and high fidelity prototypes with rapid iterations, driving decisions and proactively contributing to proposals for business processes
- You inspire the team to strive for continuos improvement of the product and its user experience, for instance by using rapid prototyping, user journeys, user flows, or conducting usability testing
- As a facilitator inside and outside of the team, you enable a collaborative design process that works for a diverse audience
- Professional experience as a User Experience Designer (min. 3 years)
- Experienced knowledge of agile methodologies, wireframing and prototyping
- Creative, critical and analytical thinking to develop innovative solutions and find efficient answers to tough challenges
- User empathy and high passion about improving UX as a constant compass for your quality mindset
- English working proficiency and communications skills (verbal and written)
Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
Company pension scheme, because your future matters
Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 50,000 gross per year/full-time).
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Doris Staribacher.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.