We are looking for a Key Account Manager (m/f/d) to help us become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!
We are Emakina. We are a bunch of digital experts, innovative nerds and passionate doers. Young. Experienced. Talented. Wild. Professional. Cooperative. Smart. Enthusiastic. And always realizing ideas.
We are proud of our team culture. We always have each other’s backs. Every day we strive for growth as individuals and together as a team.
What we do.
Digitalization of Austria’s biggest loyalty program jö #done
Marketing Automation and more efficient customer service for Kastner & Öhler #done
Optimization of POC sports’ marketing and customer service #done
Play a key role in the digitalization of Vienna’s Tourist Board #done
Find out more https://emakinacee.com/done/
But enough about us. We are looking for a
Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Vienna, Austria.
As a Key Account Manager at Emakina CEE your goal is to be on your clients speed dial list! You are their go-to person when there is a problem, but also when there is an opportunity your client would like to discuss.
What you’ll do as a Key Account Manager:
You are the contact person for all non-project related requests for one of our biggest clients. With them, you create opportunities, advise the client, and ultimately help them grow. You understand their business challenges and you are their ambassador within Emakina CEE. You are able to be a senior conversation partner on both their technical and business challenges. You are able to collaborate with experts in a multidisciplinary team, on creating digital solutions that add value to the business of our clients. As an expert on relationship management, you understand where you can help both the client and Emakina’s team. You think strategically, you act pragmatically and you adjust your communication style and message to your audience.
You thrive at:
- Identifying how digital services add value to your client’s business;
- Translating digital ambitions into actionable plans, together with the client team and our in-house experts;
- Hosting dinners, organizing client workshops and peer-to-peer learning events;
- Getting things #done
This is you:
- You have at least 5 years of experience working with clients in the IT/Digital business
- You have significant experience in the retail industry
- You know how to build trusting relationships with customers
- You have experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- You have a clear passion for digital and creative concepts as well as for technical business development;
- You know how to communicate complex concepts in simple ways
- You speak and write German and English fluently
The platforms we use:
- Salesforce, MS Dynamics Power Platform, Kentico CMS, Bynder DAM, InRiver PIM
The tools we use:
- Salesforce, Atlassian Stack (Confluence, JIRA), Workfront, MS Dynamics Navision
What we offer:
- Exciting job in an innovative and constantly growing company
- Flexible working hours, Home Office Agreement
- Work with an empowering, open and mutually supportive team
- Personal responsibility and independent work with a lot of creative freedom
- A top-notch professional work-environment that fosters collaboration and socializing
- Lots of employee events and goodies (there is always a reason to celebrate)
Join our mission to become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!
The salary according to the IT- collective agreement is 6.000€ monthly gross, negotiable based on your experience.