Technical Project Management (m/f/d)
40 years now IVM contributes its know-how to innovative projects in Austria. We are a technology service enterprise for the international industry and support our customers in their development projects.
Time for a new challenge!
- Take responsibility for the solution compliance of the projects
- Act as the primary technical leader of the project teams and as lead technical interface with the Customer (together with the PLM)
- Review Requests for Proposals in order to ensure client retention and secure new projects
- Ensure the solution compliance with Product Policy, M(ake)T(eam)B(uy) strategies and contractual requirements (including safety)
- Check together with the project managers that the solution is consistent with the project budget, technical risks & schedule
- Review together with the project core teams the risks and opportunities and the related mitigation plans throughout the project
Skills are the key!
- University degree in Railway Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- At least three years of experience in a similar role as well as experience in requirements engineering, business or system analysis
- Substantial practical experience and applied knowledge with respect to architectural design and railway domain knowledge (including technical safety and security and also customer knowledge)
- Excellent analytical skills in order to draw business relevant conclusions (verbal and written communication in German and English language required)
- Requirements Management or Project Management Certification (IREB, IPMA) beneficial
- Unconventional and innovative thinking, able to anticipate and introduce ideas which may lead to strategic advances
- Quickly understand how organisations operate, identify the interactions between stakeholders and power relationships in different cultures, acquire and consolidate knowledge of stakeholders
- Strong analytical, communicative and social skills and high self-initiative as well as organizational and coordinative competences
These are the benefits!
- Long-term career planning
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Competent team
- Motivating working atmosphere
- A challenging role in a worldwide acting group offering various internal development opportunities
- Great accessibility by public transport
- Subsidies for public transportation and meals at the canteen on site
Monthly gross salary: from € 4.000 (depending on qualifications and experience)
International Customers have selected IVM as their strategic partner; therefore, we increase our international team in Vienna. Accept the challenge and let’s shape the future together!
For further information about the job, please contact
Dipl. Ing. Christian Wurm.
IVM Technical Consultants Wien Ges.m.b.H.
Schönbrunner Allee 1-5
2331 Wien Vösendorf