Requirements Engineering (m/f/d) - Railway Systems
40 years now IVM contributes its know-how to innovative projects in Austria. We are a technology service enterprise for the international industry and support our customers in their development projects.
Time for a new challenge!
- Analyse the customer and other stakeholder needs
- Describe the missions, functions and requirements of the solution
- Establish requirement traceability
- With subcontractors and suppliers, ensures the application of requirements and traceability
- Take responsibility for the solution compliance of the projects
- Review together with the project core teams the risks and opportunities and the related mitigation plans throughout the project
Skills are the key!
- University degree in Railway Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Substantial practical experience and applied knowledge with respect to requirements engineering within complex projects
- Railway domain knowledge a strong advantage (including technical safety and security and also customer knowledge)
- Requirements Management Certification (e.g. IREB) beneficial
- Experience in IBM Rational / DOORS beneficial
- Use solution oriented approach to interact with clients
- Think sharply in an uncertain, contradictory or paradoxical context
- Unconventional and innovative thinking, able to anticipate and introduce ideas which may lead to strategic advances
- Quickly understand how organizations operate, identify the interactions between stakeholders and power relationships in different cultures, acquire and consolidate knowledge of stakeholders
- High self-initiative as well as organizational and coordinative competences
- Excellent verbal and written communication in German and English language
These are the benefits!
- Work-Life Balance
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Competent team
- Motivating working atmosphere
- Great accessibility by public transport
- Subsidies for public transportation and meals at the canteen on site
- A challenging role in a worldwide acting group offering various internal development opportunities
Monthly gross salary: at least € 3.400 (depending on qualifications and experience)
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
For further information about the job, please contact
Ing. Thomas Hartinger.
IVM Technical Consultants Wien Ges.m.b.H.
Schönbrunner Allee 1-5
2331 Wien Vösendorf