Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. We have developed software solution prototypes in the field of AI and ML that will make a significant change in the efficiency of our production processes and in the way we tackle translational medicine.
We are currently building two product teams from scratch here in Vienna. The mission is to successfully establish these software solutions in our biopharmaceutical and translational medicine businesses.
As an User Experience Designer your primary responsibility will be to drive user experience architecture and design from end-to-end, including research, wireframes, prototypes, and usability testing. You will also be co-responsible with the other members of the development team for fully functional code supporting compelling interactive experiences.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performance of user research and development and definition of concepts for desired and innovative user experiences
- Consulting with and influencing of key stakeholders (within IT and outside with business partner) to take user-centric design approaches into account
- Design and delivery of wireframes and mock-ups with rapid iterations, driving decisions and proactively contributing to proposals for business processes
- Close cooperation with the technical team members to develop system customizations and configurations under application of agile methods
- Creation of prototypes that showcase the user flow and user interactions, execution of usability tests and driving of continuous improvement
- Professional experience as a User Experience Designer (min. 3 years)
- Experience knowledge of agile methodologies, wireframing and prototyping
- Creative and analytical skills to develop innovative solutions and find efficient answers to tough challenges
- User empathy and high passion about improving UX as a constant compass for your quality mindset
- English working proficiency and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Position specific training opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Additional off-days (bridge days)
- Comprehensive health promotion
- Staff restaurant
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 50,000 gross per year/full-time).
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Doris Staribacher.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.