Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. We developed a software solution prototype in the field of AI and ML that will make a significant change in the efficiency of our production processes and its profitability.
We are currently building a new team from scratch here in Vienna. The mission is to successfully establish this software solution for our production processes in our biopharmaceutical business in Vienna before implementing it globally.
As a Scrum Master, you work on challenging, business-driven initiatives. These initiatives can range from advanced analytics to rapid process reinventions when enabling distributed clinical trials. To create and deliver both vision and tangible outcomes, you coordinate the interaction between product owner, development team, users and other stakeholders. At the same time, you create the environment in which a team can work in an agile, self-organized way to execute on this vision.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acting as a servant-leader for the Product Team: responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum (e.g. teaching planning poker, running daily stand-ups, preparing and supporting sprint reviews and facilitating retrospectives)
- Serving the Product Owner by ensuring that goals, scope, product domain are understood by the Scrum Team and finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management
- Coaching the Development Team in self-organisation or cross-functionality to create high-value products
- Leading and coaching the organization in its scrum adoption
- Min. 2 years’ experience leading agile development teams as Scrum Master
- Experience with building high quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g. test-driven development, continuous integration)
- Excellent observer that can identify risks and make them visible and particularly enable the team to see them on their own
- English working proficiency and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Position specific training opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Additional off-days (bridge days)
- Comprehensive health promotion
- Staff restaurant
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 50,000 gross per year/full-time).
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Doris Staribacher.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.