Duties & Responsibilities
- As a member of Special Workplace Solutions team, you develop customized workplace PC solutions and support the global Workplace Services for BI
- You lead and/or participate in global projects and work closely with IT members from other BI sites
- Furthermore you assist the client community with the development and operation of underlying technology solutions to improve productivity and enhance processes
- You identify IT or Pharma industry processes and technologies that could provide BI with a competitive advantage
- As subject matter expert you consult other teams and customers on existing applications/systems and underlying architecture
- You develop and implement specific solutions fitting to specific business demands, but able to provide those solutions globally as custom standards
- The operational support for incident-, problem and change management, as well as identifying trends and taking corrective actions is part of your job
- Degree in IT, Engineering or Computer Science or comparable job experience
- 3-5 years of experience in IT, ideally working for a large company
- Good knowledge and working experience in large PC environments and their management (like SCCM and Active Directory)
- Experience in configuring Windows operating systems (especially Windows 10) including scripting capabilities (especially Powershell)
- Good understanding of basic networking technologies
- High level of technical ability regarding setup, administration, configuration, running, troubleshooting and monitoring
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and methodologies
- Intercultural competencies, driven to achieve results of a high standard, service to the client, work in a team and logical thinking when problem solving
- Fluent in English and ability to travel internationally
- Position specific training opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Additional off-days (bridge days)
- Comprehensive health promotion
- Staff restaurant
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 50,000 gross per year/full-time).
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Doris Staribacher.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.