Are you interested in enhancing the Security, Stability and Technology of Authentication Services at Boehringer Ingelheim?
Would you like to be part of our new Initiative to extend the responsibility for Active Directory Domain services for the Manufacturing Areas?
Do you also have the passion to build the bridge between OT and IT Security and find the best way to operate a Manufacturing Domain?
As a Principal System Engineer in the area of Authentication Services your job is to be part of the whole Lifecycle (Plan, Build and Run) of all of Boehringer Ingelheim’s Active Directory Domains. This is happening by investigating and implementing the latest Security Framework and Guidelines from Microsoft or other global Security Institutes/Organizations; following proper incident, change and problem management processes; creating appropriate documentation; and providing consultancy to other IT and business functions. In addition, you will act as a Subject Matter Expert for other Authentication Services managed by our team such as SSO, MFA, etc..
Duties & Responsibilities
- You have a leading role in the design and operation of the Manufacturing and Office Domains globally
- You lead and/or participate in global projects and work closely with other IT members from other BI sites globally
- As subject matter expert you consult other teams and customers on existing applications/systems and underlying architecture
- Act as system lead or deputy system lead for nominated Authentication systems
- As part of the Active Directory Tier 0 team, you have to participate in the global support structure and should be willing to participate into the on-call
- Finally, you are a mentor and guide for less experienced colleagues
- Degree in IT, Engineering or Computer Science or other comparable experience
- Excellent understanding and expert knowledge in modern authentication services
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Federations (SAML 2.0, OAuth, ADFS)
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Azure Active Directory
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and methodologies
- Ability to travel internationally
- English working proficiency and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Position specific training opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Additional off-days (bridge days)
- Comprehensive health promotion
- Staff restaurant
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 50,000 gross per year/full-time).
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Doris Staribacher.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.