Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the globally leading manufacturers of high-end printed circuit boards and IC substrates and belongs to the global technology leaders. With more than 10.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India, Korea and Sales Support Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essentials factors for our consequent policy of growth. Due to our permanent international growth we expand our Global IT team at our Headquarters in Leoben (AT) and are looking for an experienced, passionate:
Microsoft 365 & Azure Solution Expert (f/m/d)
In this role you are responsible for the MS 365 Services and report directly to the Head IT Services Infrastructure.
- Design, build and document Microsoft 365 Services for a global Enterprise Environment
- Administration of SCCM environment for global Patch Management as well as OS and SW distribution
- Stabilization of client and server environment
- Documentation, testing and troubleshooting
- Technical education in the field of IT or similar
- Minimum of 5 year experience in design and administration of Cloud Environments
- Experience in MS 365 Environment
- Customer and service-oriented mindset
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Having fun working in a global environment
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a multinational, dynamic growth company
- Chance to actively contribute to AT&S' success and to create value
- Attractive and competitive compensation package
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application and your detailed resume. It's just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it. Of course we are well prepared to conduct all interviews via video conferences during the process until the end of current restrictions. Your Recruiting Team!
Our salary packages are competitive, take individual qualifications, and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labor agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 50.000,- Euro.