Senior Software Architect (m/f/d)
40 years now IVM contributes its know-how to innovative projects in Austria. We are a technology service enterprise for the international industry and support our customers in their development projects.
Time for a new challenge!
- Define and implement new architectures and designs
- Improve and adapt existing architecture and design according to market and customer needs
- Analyze technical requirements and break them down for implementation
- Produce detailed technical specifications for internal and external needs
- Take responsibility and lead software development teams
- Control over non-functional requirements and ensure they are fulfilled along the functional requirements
- Define and implement software development guidelines
Skills are the key!
- Maters or Bachelor degree in Informatics or Computer Science
- Knowledge about modern and state-of-the-art best practices and design patterns to improve and adapt existing architecture and design according to market and customer needs
- Proven experience in Software Development in C++ and C#, 5 years as software architect, with strong focus on OOP and Software Design Patterns
- Experience with Boost, Unit-Testing, SQL (Oracle, SQLite), Embedded-Systems, CMAKE, cross-platform development Linux and Windows
- Experience with Jira/Confluence, GitLab CI, Continuous Integration, Docker
- Good oral and written English and German
- Analytical and flexibility mindset
- Interpersonal, communications and team player skills
These are the benefits!
- Long-term career planning
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Motivating working atmosphere and competent team
- Onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Bridge Days Regulation and flexible working hours etc.
- Working in an ambitioned team, brave to try out new technologies
- Social benefits, infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company
- International team practicing Agile methodology and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
Monthly gross salary: at least € 4.000 (depending on qualifications and experience) We consider a performance-orientated remuneration system and a variety of tasks essential for our employees
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
For further information about the job, please contact
Ing. Thomas Hartinger.
IVM Technical Consultants Wien Ges.m.b.H.
Schönbrunner Allee 1-5
2331 Wien Vösendorf