Software Architect (m/f/d)
40 years now IVM contributes its know-how to innovative projects in Austria. We are a technology service enterprise for the international industry and support our customers in their development projects.
Time for a new challenge!
- Definition and implementation of new software architectures and designs
- Improvement of existing and design of new software processes
- Proactive support of the Head of Software and acting as interface between various departments
- Responsibility for the constant review and improvement of the existing architecture
- Creation of an architecture strategy according to the roadmap
- Close collaboration with your team members to identify software requirements and develop best practices
- Creation of detailed technical specifications for internal and external needs
Skills are the key!
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Informatics or Computer Science
- At least 5 years of professional experience in software development (Java)
- Experience on working on large software projects
- Profound knowledge in working with Docker and Kubernetes, experience with MS Asia is a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
These are the benefits!
- Flexible working time
- Long-term career planning
- Possibility of further education in corresponding technical fields
- A friendly work environment and opportunities for personal development
For this position we offer a monthly gross salary between € 3.300 and € 4.800.The actual salary may vary based on your level of experience and knowledge.
Are you interested in this position, offering outstanding development possibilities and great carreer chances? Are you ready to enter a continuously growing, internationally operating company with lots of opportunities for personal development? If yes, do not hesitate to get in touch with us!
For further information about the job, please contact
Julia Rothwein MBA.
IVM Technical Consultants Wien Ges.m.b.H.
St. Peter Gürtel 10b