We are looking for a Salesforce Developer (m/f/d) to help us become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!
We are Emakina. We are a bunch of digital experts, innovative nerds and passionate doers. Young. Experienced. Talented. Wild. Professional. Cooperative. Smart. Enthusiastic. And always realizing ideas.
We are proud of our team culture. We always have each other’s backs. Every day we strive for growth as individuals and together as a team.
What we do.
Digitalization of Austria’s biggest loyalty program jö #done
Marketing Automation and more efficient customer service for Kastner & Öhler #done
Optimization of POC sports’ marketing and customer service #done
Play a key role in the digitalization of Vienna’s Tourist Board #done
Find out more emakina.at/cases
But enough about us. We are looking for a
Salesforce Developer (m/f/d)
Location: Vienna (partially remote all over Europe)
Within your role and as part of our team you can expect lots of varied and challenging tasks:
You aspire to develop professional solutions and help us design and implement applications based on Salesforce.
- Specification, analysis, design and development of Salesforce based applications
- Further development of CRM solutions with Apex
These are the professional requirements and personal skills we are looking for:
- Very good programming skills and practical experience in the execution of state-of-the-art software engineering projects
- Completed technical education (college or university level) or several years of practical experience
- Solid understanding of OOP principles
- Experience in relational database and/or noSQL database development
- Ideally also:
- Salesforce/comconfiguration and customization skills
- Apex Programming
- Visual Force Page Development
- Lightning Component development skills
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Proficient in English, desirable: german
- A teamplayer by heart
- Direct responsibility in your field of work and independent and structured way of working
This is the technology stack we work with as a company:
- Apex, C#, ASP .NET, MS SQL Server, Azure services (web apps, service bus, functions, etc.)
The platforms we use:
- Salesforce, MS Dynamics Platform, Kentico CMS, Bynder DAM, InRiver PIM
The tools we use:
- Atlassian Stack (Confluence, JIRA), GIT, Workfront
What we offer:
- Secure job in an innovative and constantly growing company
- Flexible working hours, home office as much as you want
- Working fully remote (all over Europe - further away not possible due to time difference)
- Work with an empowering, open and mutually supportive team
- Personal responsibility and independent work with a lot of creative freedom
- Lots of employee events and goodies (there is always a reason to celebrate)
- Excellent public transport connection U2 Krieau close to Praterstern
Join our mission to become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!
Salary: We offer you a salary above minimum wage set by the IT-collective bargaining agreement of EUR 3,190 monthly gross. Negotiable based on your expertise.