We are looking for an Agile Coach (m/f/d) to help us become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!
We are Emakina. We are a bunch of digital experts, innovative nerds and passionate doers. Young. Experienced. Talented. Wild. Professional. Cooperative. Smart. Enthusiastic. And always realizing ideas.
We are proud of our team culture. We always have each other’s backs. Every day we strive for growth as individuals and together as a team.
What we do.
Digitalization of Austria’s biggest loyalty program jö #done
Marketing Automation and more efficient customer service for Kastner & Öhler #done
Optimization of POC sports’ marketing and customer service #done
Play a key role in the digitalization of Vienna’s Tourist Board #done
To find out more about what we do, check out our exciting projects emakina.at/cases
But enough about us. We are looking for an
Agile Coach (m/f/d)
Location: Vienna (partially remote)
We believe that our people will thrive in an environment that allows them to learn, grow and deliver high quality services. Efficient processes that are constantly adapting to the ever changing circumstances, are a major contribution to creating such an environment.
We therefore are looking for an Agile Coach to help transition our business from its existing work practices to infusing an agile understanding across all company functions.
Within your role and as a part of our team you can expect lots of varied and challenging tasks:
- Coach, mentor and guide our teams to figure out the best solutions for their specific challenges to reach operational excellence
- Work with project teams to analyze current systems and processes and design a strategy for the adoption of agile best practices
- Promote and advocate a culture of continuous improvement, setting goals and milestones and being accountable for them
- Drive cultural change by championing an agile mindset
- Found and moderate a community of practice on the topic of agile software development
- Be an active member of our Operation Support Team, which plays a key role in making Emakina a fun place to work!
In your day-to-day business you are responsible to:
- Support teams in determining the resource allocation to maintain agile practices and ensure smooth project delivery
- Champion the use of metrics and other objective measures across teams
- Effectively communicate agile principles, scrum practices and overall operating model across the organization
The platforms we use:
- Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Kentico CMS, Bynder DAM, InRiver PIM
The tools we use:
- Atlassian Stack (Confluence, JIRA), MS Dynamics Navision
These are the professional requirements and personal skills we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience leading complex projects in the IT/Digital business
- Experience building strong cross-team relationships and partnerships
- Ideally proficient using Atlassian Toolset: Jira, Confluence, at a minimum a strong affinity to working with (digital) tools that enhance collaboration
- Ideally experience and ability to successfully collaborate with multiple technical functions in the areas of infrastructure, technical operations, release management, and software engineering.
- Strong communication skills
- A serving attitude
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- Exciting job in an innovative and constantly growing company
- Flexible working hours, Home Office Agreement
- Work with an empowering, open and mutually supportive team
- Personal responsibility and independent work with a lot of creative freedom
- A top-notch professional work-environment that fosters collaboration and socializing
- Lots of employee events and goodies (there is always a reason to celebrate)
- Corporate Health initiatives and social responsibility projects
- Excellent public transport connection, U2 Krieau close to Praterstern
Join our mission to become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!
Salary: We offer you a salary above minimum wage in keeping with the market and based on your capabilities. For legal reasons we would like to state that the minimum wage set by the collective bargaining agreement (IT-KV) is EUR 3,190.