We are looking for a Visual Analytics Consultant (m/f/d) to help us become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!
We are Emakina. We are a bunch of digital experts, innovative nerds and passionate doers. Young. Experienced. Talented. Wild. Professional. Cooperative. Smart. Enthusiastic. And always realizing ideas.
We are proud of our team culture. We always have each other’s backs. Every day we strive for growth as individuals and together as a team.
What we do.
Digitalization of Austria’s biggest loyalty program jö #done
Marketing Automation and more efficient customer service for Kastner & Öhler #done
Optimization of POC sports' marketing and customer service #done
Playing a key role in the digitalization of Vienna’s Tourist Board #done
Find out more emakina.at/cases
But enough about us. We are looking for a
Visual Analytics Consultant (m/f/d)
Location: Vienna (partially remote from anywhere in Europe)
This is what you can expect within your role and as part of our team:
Customer relations are our business. That's why a big part of our IT projects is handling, sorting and interpreting customer data. Here is where you come into play. You are responsible of pre-processing the data leading to its visualisation using Power BI and Tableau for the user to explore interactively. And you do so by implementing user-friendly dashboards and user interfaces for our customers so that they use their customer data for state-of-the-art marketing automation.
Once again in detail this means:
- Conception and implementation of reports and dashboards for data analysis and visualization based on Microsoft Power BI and Tableau
- Design of innovative dashboards, prototyping, deployment and testing of dashboards
- Extraction, transformation and consolidation of data from different data sources
- Creation and realization of solution concepts for various data analytics challenges
- Consulting customers on data analytics solutions and analysis of requirements
- Technical and professional support of our customers in the development and implementation process
- Conducting workshops with customers
These are the professional requirements and personal skills we are looking for:
- Completed scientific or business-oriented studies with a focus on computer science, mathematics, and/or business administration
- At least 3 years of practical experience as a consultant with a focus on Power BI and Tableau
- Experience in Business Intelligence development and reporting
- In-depth knowledge of data modeling, DWHs (Star Schema, Snowflake), experience with MS Dataverse and Power BI gateway are an advantage
- Coding skills in Python, experience with Machine Learning and experience with Tableau CRM are an advantage
- Strong analytical, visualization and communication skills
- Conscientious, reliable, structured, and independent way of working
- Very good command of both spoken and written English and German
- Desire to upskill
The platforms we use:
- Salesforce, MS Dynamics Power Platform, Kentico CMS, Bynder DAM, InRiver PIM
The tools we use:
- Atlassian Stack (Confluence, JIRA), Power BI, Tableau, GIT, Workfront
What we offer:
- Exciting job in an innovative and constantly growing company
- Flexible working hours, Home Office Agreement
- Work with an empowering, open and mutually supportive team
- Personal responsibility and independent work with a lot of creative freedom
- A top-notch professional work-environment that fosters collaboration and socializing
- Lots of employee events and goodies (there is always a reason to celebrate)
- Corporate Health initiatives and social responsibility projects
- Excellent public transport connection, U2 Krieau close to Praterstern
Join our mission to become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!
Salary: We offer you a salary above minimum wage set by the IT-collective bargaining agreement of EUR 3,190 monthly gross. Negotiable based on your expertise.